Advanced Batteries, Accumulators and Fuel Cells [ABAF 21th]
The conference will discuss primarily the following topics:
-New materials, procedures and applications, primarily for lithium–ion batteries with aprotic electrolytes
- Theory of electrochemical reactions and processes related primarily to lithium–ion batteries
- Methods of the investigations of these materials
- Materials designed for classical batteries and their properties
- Application of ionic liquids
- Replacement of lithium in batteries by sodium or other metals
- Photoelectrochemical processes
- Special cases of corrosion
- Technological applications of new batteries with respect to large-scale systems in transportation and energy storage
- Special electrochemical technologies.
The conference will be prepared in cooperation with the International Society of Electrochemistry (ISE) and the Electrochemical Society (ECS).
The Conference language will be English.